Graduate Student Spotlight
The goal of the TGMIS 2014 Graduate Student Spotlight is to provide research students pursuing MSc or PhD degrees with an opportunity (1) to present their work to a group of distinguished researchers and peers from a diverse set of academic and industrial institutions, and (2) to receive feedback on their research. We invite all research MSc / PhD students who are conducting, or are interested in pursuing research, in the area of Multimodal Interaction.
Graduate students pursuing MSc/PhD degree in Multimodal Interaction, or a related field, should submit the following materials:
- Spotlight Poster:A poster description of your research, plan and progress, together with your name and affiliation. The poster should cover:
- Motivation, background and related work,
- Research scope and key research questions,
- Approach and methodology,
- Results (if any) and a description of future work,
- Statement of contributions to date (if any) and expected contributions.
- Student CV:Up to two-page curriculum vitae of the student.
All materials should be prepared in PDF format and emailed to